Thanks to everyone for playing along! There have been some very close guesses (but no winner just yet!), so be sure to submit your final guess ASAP for the best chance of winning. Here’s your fourth and final clue:
For an explanation of the contest, click here. See bottom of this post for the official rules.
- The giveaway is open to all readers, both domestic (U.S.) and international.
- Each reader can submit up to (but no more than) three guesses.
- There will be four clues in total, and you can submit your guesses at any time.
- The contest officially ends on August 2nd at 11:59 p.m. EST.
- ONLY guesses submitted through the official contact form on the posts will be considered. Any guesses submitted through comments, direct messages, regular email, or any other form of communication will be disregarded.
- The first reader to guess the title correctly will win one signed paperback copy of either The Cogsmith’s Daughter or Desertera #2.
- If no one guesses the title correctly, the author will choose what she deems the “closest” submission as the winner.
Good luck and happy guessing! The winner and title will be announced this Friday, August 5th.